Jennifer Lopez was spotted out and and about in her hometown of New York City. Instead of wearing a heavy coat in the 40 degree weather, she opted for a fur-like Coach vest, with oversized grommets on the front to keep her warm. No surprise the beauty is wearing Coach as she is the global ambassador for the brand.
She was spotted with her fiancé, Alex Rodriguez, where they were hand in hand on the way to NBC studios for an appearance by Lopez. She wore a long sleeve, white, Valentino gown and large buckled belt underneath the Coach vest and she wore her hair in a sleek ponytail and her baby hairs were styled to perfection. She wore feather gold earrings and brown aviator sunglasses.
She also paired some gray boots with the look to truly up the Winter aesthetic.
When temperatures are still manageable (think: light jacket weather), a nice heavy vest can be a great alternative to a jacket or trench coat. This also allows whatever your ensemble is to be more on display. This vest, paired with the see through aviator sunglasses at night, gave her outfit a stop and stare look.
Jennifer Lopez is co-hosting SNL with Da Baby and it will go live this weekend. She also made an appearance on the Jimmy Fallon Show.
Beauties, what do you think of this look? Is it HAUTE or NAUGHT? Take our poll below and sound off in our comment section.
Jennifer Lopez Arrived To The Guess Campaign Reveal Looking Like Glamour
1. JENNIFER LOPEZSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. JENNIFER LOPEZ NAILS UP CLOSESource: 2 of 14
3. Guess Spring 2018 Campaign Reveal Starring, Jennifer LopezSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. JENNIFER LOPEZ AND ALEX RODRIGUEZSource:Getty 4 of 14
5. ALEX RODRIGUEZ AND JENNIFER LOPEZSource:Getty 5 of 14
6. ALEX RODRIGUEZ AND JENNIFER LOPEZSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. JENNIFER LOPEZSource:Getty 7 of 14
8. DRAYA MICHELESource:Getty 8 of 14
9. JENNIFER LOPEZ AND MODELSSource:Getty 9 of 14
10. ALEX RODRIGUEZ AND JENNIFER LOPEZSource:Getty 10 of 14
11. PARIS HILTONSource:Getty 11 of 14
12. ALEX RODRIGUEZ AND JENNIFER LOPEZSource:Getty 12 of 14
HAUTE OR NAUGHT: This Is What Jennifer Lopez Wore To Take A Stroll Through New York City was originally published on hellobeautiful.com