According to WBNS, Ohio’s Governor Mike DeWine has announced that the entire state will be ordered to stay at home starting March 23rd at 11:59pm. Governor DeWine said in his press conference that this isn’t anything more than what he’s been asking for Ohioans to do already.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This stay-at-home order for Ohio states that it is ok to go outside for necessities with precautions, “You can leave home to take care of others. You can take care of your neighbor, your family, your friend,”. With this order, the state’s essential workers and businesses will be able to operate under the guidelines put in place by Homeland Security. Essential businesses include grocery stores, pharmacies, hospitals etc
As of 2pm Sunday, March 22 there are 351 cases confirmed in Ohio, 3 deaths, and 83 hospitalizations.
Watch Governor DeWin’s press conference here:
- Da Brat Worried That Coming Out Would Cause Her Late Grandmother To Be Judged By Church Members
- Lauren London Is Already Educating Her Sons About How To Deal With Police [VIDEO]
- Central Park Karen AKA Amy Cooper Gets Her Dog Back
- Ohio State University Rolls Out Plans for 2020 Fall Semester
- Tia Mowry Remembers Witnessing Her Mother Experience Racism
- News You Can’t Use: Things Only Black Mamas Say [WATCH]
- Killer Mike Discusses Ways To Combat Systemic Racism [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Virginia Governor To Announce Removal Of Robert E. Lee Statue In Richmond
- Here’s How We Can Support Iyanna Dior, The Black Trans Woman Attacked In Minneapolis
- Gary’s Tea: Da Brat Shares Her Coming Out Story & Amanda Seales Unfollows A Co-Host [VIDEO]