According to WBNS, Ohio’s Governor Mike DeWine has announced that the entire state will be ordered to stay at home starting March 23rd at 11:59pm. Governor DeWine said in his press conference that this isn’t anything more than what he’s been asking for Ohioans to do already.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This stay-at-home order for Ohio states that it is ok to go outside for necessities with precautions, “You can leave home to take care of others. You can take care of your neighbor, your family, your friend,”. With this order, the state’s essential workers and businesses will be able to operate under the guidelines put in place by Homeland Security. Essential businesses include grocery stores, pharmacies, hospitals etc
As of 2pm Sunday, March 22 there are 351 cases confirmed in Ohio, 3 deaths, and 83 hospitalizations.
Watch Governor DeWin’s press conference here:
- Win 1K Daily from Rickey Smiley and Keyshia Cole
- NFL Hires Its First Black Female Referee
- Brown Girl Jane Taps Birchbox To Help Celebrate Women’s History Month With #BrownGirlSwap Part 2!
- Mass Vaccination Clinics Opening Throughout Ohio
- Voter Suppression Bills In Georgia: Companies Donating To Republicans’ ‘Big Lie’ Stay Silent
- Scary Hours: Mitch McConnell Is Reportedly Positioning Daniel Cameron To Be His Successor In The Senate
- Cardi B Announces Limited Edition Fashion Doll With Doll Brand, Real Women Are
- Keri Hilson Feels Most Beautiful When She’s Rocking Her Natural Hair And No Makeup
- Eddie Murphy Reveals His Plans To Return To Stand-Up
- Not Fired: Dallas Cop Arrested For Capital Murder Remains On The Force
- T.I. & Tiny’s Lawyer Shuts Down Claim They Tried Giving Alleged Sex Abuse Victims A “Deal”