According to WBNS, Ohio’s Governor Mike DeWine has announced that the entire state will be ordered to stay at home starting March 23rd at 11:59pm. Governor DeWine said in his press conference that this isn’t anything more than what he’s been asking for Ohioans to do already.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This stay-at-home order for Ohio states that it is ok to go outside for necessities with precautions, “You can leave home to take care of others. You can take care of your neighbor, your family, your friend,”. With this order, the state’s essential workers and businesses will be able to operate under the guidelines put in place by Homeland Security. Essential businesses include grocery stores, pharmacies, hospitals etc
As of 2pm Sunday, March 22 there are 351 cases confirmed in Ohio, 3 deaths, and 83 hospitalizations.
Watch Governor DeWin’s press conference here:
- Man Shot By Kyle Rittenhouse Is Suing Kenosha Police for Enabling Violent White Supremacist
- Surprise! Eve Reveals She’s Expecting Her First Child: ‘You All Know How Long We’ve Been Waiting For This Blessing!’
- R.I.P: Timuel Black, Chicago Civil Rights Activist & Historian, Dies At 102
- The Cast Of ‘RHOP’ Show Off Their Season 6 Reunion Looks And They Did Not Come To Play!
- Capitol Police Officer Who Sympathized With Jan. 6 Attacker Indicted On Obstruction Of Justice Charges
- Oh Baby! Eve And Husband Maximillion Cooper Expecting First Child Together
- Gabrielle Union Admits To Almost Becoming A Video Vixen After Auditioning For 2Pac
- Brandy’s Daughter Sy’Rai Smith Reveals Dramatic Weight Loss On TikTok
- Netflix Gets Rid of Employee Who Was Leading Walkout Over Dave Chappelle Special
- Mind Body Business: 3 Signs You May Have A Health Issue During Exercise [WATCH]