According to WBNS, an employee at the Kroger store located at 745 Morse Road has tested positive for COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Kroger issued the following statement:
We’ve been informed by an associate at our Morse Road store that they were tested positive for COVID-19. We are supporting them and wish them all the best in their recovery. Upon learning of this case, we followed all sanitation and cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, communicated with and supported our store team. We will continue to follow guidance from local, state and federal agencies, including the CDC and other health organizations.
Kroger stated that the store has been cleaned and sanitized to fit CDC standards. Kroger has also been pouring into the Columbus community by helping families in need by opening the doors to their food back. For more information, click here.
- Jobs Available During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Christian Keyes Reads Follower For Filth After She Criticizes Him For Saying ‘Black Women Are Superheroes’
- Ari Lennox Is Serving Black Girl Magic in ‘BUSSIT’ Video [WATCH]
- La La Launches New Makeover Show ‘Reclaim Your Life’
- Coronavirus Updates: Vitamins You Should Take To Boost Your Immune System [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Does Having A Baby Ruin A Relationship? And Kanye West Wants To Leave Hip Hop [VIDEO]
- Twitter CEO Donating $1 Billion To Fight COVID-19
- Kierra Sheard Speaks on Lifetime Movie The Clark Sisters: The First Ladies of Gospel [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Illinois Mayor’s Wife Violated Strict Stay at Home Order
- 5 Hacks to Make Groceries Stay Fresh Longer