Columbus’ iconic southside drive-in movie theatre located at 3050 S High Street is now open for business despite regular movie theatres remaining closed to COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
South Drive-In announced their May 15th opening via twitter. The theatre will be open starting weekends (Friday through Sunday) with some modifications to able people to social distance. There will be fewer cars admitted so visitors can separate themselves more. There will also be social distancing at the concession stands and at the bathrooms with extra cleaning measures in place. Moviegoers are asked to wear a mask while using the restrooms, concession stands, and interacting with staff.
Tickets prices are as follows $9.50/adult on Friday and Saturday and $7/adult on Sunday, $2 per child (age 5-11), with children under the age of 4 are free. Visit their website here for more information.
- Ohio State University Rolls Out Plans for 2020 Fall Semester
- Virginia’s Removing Robert E. Lee Statue!
- Columbus Ohio Protester Test Positive for COVID-19.
- Cops Are ‘Shaking Their Heads’ At Biden As Military Leaders Distance Themselves From Trump
- #BirthdayForBreonna: Breonna Taylor’s Birthday Campaign Demands Justice By Sending Cards To KY Attorney General
- Election 2020: How To Register To Vote
- The Weeknd Donates Almost A Quarter Million Dollars To Colin Kaepernick’s Legal Fund
- Urban One Statement: “We Will Never Stop Believing That Black Lives Matter”
- Spike Lee Releases Short Film On Death Of George Floyd And Eric Garner
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — June 4, 2020: President Obama Speaks — Four Officers Charged — Ferguson Makes History