According to TMZ, Dr. Dre’s wife of 24 years, Nicole Young, has filed for a divorce.
On Monday, Young filed and listed irreconcilable differences for the reason behind the separation. Young–who was previously married to NBA player, Sedale Threatt–is also seeking spousal support and sources close to the family say there was no prenuptial agreement between the two.
The two tied the knot on May 25, 1996 and have two adult children together.
TMZ reached out to Dr. Dre for a statement but the rapper/music producer had no comment at the time.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cheaper To Keep ‘Em – Expensive Divorces
1. Aries Spears & Elisa LarreguiSource: 1 of 15
2. Master P & Sonya MillerSource: 2 of 15
3. Lamar Odom & Khloe KardashianSource: 3 of 15
4. Madonna & Guy RitchieSource: 4 of 15
5. Michael & Juanita JordanSource: 5 of 15
6. D-Wade & SiohvaughSource: 6 of 15
7. Bob JohnsonSource: 7 of 15
8. Tiger & Elin WoodsSource: 8 of 15
9. Russell and Kimora Lee SimmonsSource: 9 of 15
10. Shaquille & Shaunie O’Neal:Source: 10 of 15
11. Nas & KelisSource: 11 of 15
12. The Dream and Christina MilianSource: 12 of 15
13. Janet Jackson & Rene ElinzondoSource: 13 of 15
14. Lionel & Diane RitchieSource: 14 of 15
15. Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria ShriverSource: 15 of 15
- Legendary One-Of-One Wu-Tang Album Sold Yet Again By U.S. Government To Cover Martin Shkreli Debt
- The New Burger King: Bun B To Open “Trill Burgers” Restaurant In Houston
- Meeting Or Mingling? Michigan State Rep Admits To Spending Campaign Money At Dearborn Strip Club
- PBS Cartoon ‘Arthur’ Wrapping Up 25-Year Run
- It Wasn’t Me: Defense For Teen Accused Of Sexually Abusing Horse On Video Comes Into Focus
- Rihanna The Coin Collector Is Set To Launch Fenty Parfum To Her Growing Empire
- Usher’s Ex Tameka Raymond Has Her Own ‘Confessions’ In Here I Stand…
- Popular PBS Series ‘Arthur’ To End After 25 Seasons
- If Black Media Doesn’t Tell The Truth About This Nation, It Won’t Be Told
- What’s Trending: How Do You Feel About Corporate Vaccine Mandates? [WATCH]
Dr. Dre’s Wife Reportedly Files For Divorce After 24 Years Of Marriage was originally published on hot963.com