Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Standard Hall made the announcement on their Facebook page, “Today we learned that an employee of ours at Standard Hall tested positive for COVID-19. This employee had contact with other employees at our Short North Pint House and Short North Goody Boy locations.”
Standard Hall was in the news not too long ago after being accused of not enforcing social distancing and even shut down for a few days to better prepare their establishment. But after opening it has been shared in many social media posts as an overly crowded location. Many accused the bar/restaurant of putting profits over the safety of people. After receiving three warnings from the Columbus Public Health department, the owner claimed that he wasn’t given proper time by the state to prepare to open and he was being unfairly targeted.
Celebs Helping Others During The Coronavirus Pandemic
1. Kevin HartSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Cardi BSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. OprahSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. Jay ZSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. Bruno MarsSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. Ciara & Russell Wilson6 of 9
7. Blake GriffenSource:Getty 7 of 9
8. RihannaSource:Erik Voake/Getty Images for Roc Nation 8 of 9
9. Pyer Moss9 of 9
- Gary’s Tea: Lala Opens Up About Co-Parenting With Carmelo Anthony [WATCH]
- Black Tony Finally Explains Why He Never Comes To Work! [VIDEO]
- Aspiring Black Cops Say Racist Hurdles Kept Them Out Of Philly Police Force
- Top 10 Little Things that Keep Us Happy During Pandemic!
- Support A Breastfeeding Mom With Lansinoh’s #MamaPromise
- What Types of Alcohol Makes You Act Out the Most!
- Michigan Official Defends N-Word Against Black Lives Matter: ‘It Is Not Racism’
- Kerry Washington Rocks A Fro On The Cover Of Town & Country Magazine
- Cincinnati: Shooting In Mt Airy
- Fake ‘Black People Vote For Trump’ Account Is Part Of Huge Takedowns By Facebook
Three Bars/Restaurants Close in Short North Due to Positive COVID Test was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com