According to WCPO just days after opening for season pass holders, a representative at Kings Island confirmed that one of its employees has tested positive for COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Park spokesman Chad Showalter stated that the part was taking extra safety measures that included sanitization, infected employees staying quarantined for 14 days at home, and contact tracing for park employees.
Kings Island will open for non-season pass holders Friday, July 10th with further safety measures in place for fun-seekers. Park visitors must now make a reservation for entry into the park in advance. Before arriving at the park, you must fill out a health questionnaire. While there, social distancing will be taking place inside the park as much as possible and all guests and employees must wear a face mask.
For a full scope on Kings Island park safety click here.
- Columbus City School Suspends Sports and Extracurricular Activities
- “Complexion Queen” Mali Thomas Promises To Keep Showing Up For Black Women As Bobbi Brown’s New Global Artist In Residence
- Gary’s Tea: LeToya Luckett’s Husband Allegedly Caught Cheating! [VIDEO]
- If You’re Looking For A New Church Home, Black Tony Recommends This One…[WATCH]
- Top Halloween Costumes of 2020!
- After AG Meeting, Ben Crump Expects ‘Charges Will Be Filed’ Against Breonna Taylor’s Killers
- Columbus City Schools Suspends In-Person Athletics; Extracurricular Activities
- Hulu’s New Film ‘BAD HAIR’ Takes A Deeper Look At Wearing Weaves To Conform To European Beauty Standards
- Elijah McClain’s Parents Sue City Of Aurora And Police Department Over His Death
- Kandi & Todd Opening New Restaurant, ‘Blaze’ Steak & Seafood Named After Their Baby Girl
Employee at Kings Island Test Positive for COVID-19 was originally published on wiznation.com