According to WCPO just days after opening for season pass holders, a representative at Kings Island confirmed that one of its employees has tested positive for COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Park spokesman Chad Showalter stated that the part was taking extra safety measures that included sanitization, infected employees staying quarantined for 14 days at home, and contact tracing for park employees.
Kings Island will open for non-season pass holders Friday, July 10th with further safety measures in place for fun-seekers. Park visitors must now make a reservation for entry into the park in advance. Before arriving at the park, you must fill out a health questionnaire. While there, social distancing will be taking place inside the park as much as possible and all guests and employees must wear a face mask.
For a full scope on Kings Island park safety click here.
- Win 1K Daily from Rickey Smiley and Keyshia Cole
- Scary Hours: Mitch McConnell Is Reportedly Positioning Daniel Cameron To Be His Successor In The Senate
- Cardi B Announces Limited Edition Fashion Doll With Doll Brand, Real Women Are
- Keri Hilson Feels Most Beautiful When She’s Rocking Her Natural Hair And No Makeup
- Eddie Murphy Reveals His Plans To Return To Stand-Up
- Not Fired: Dallas Cop Arrested For Capital Murder Remains On The Force
- T.I. & Tiny’s Lawyer Shuts Down Claim They Tried Giving Alleged Sex Abuse Victims A “Deal”
- Columbus Will Be Among Long Term Mass Vaccination Sites
- SZA Teams Up With The Slow Factory To Create A Sustainable Clothing Line
- Gary’s Tea: Can We Really Compare Chloe Bailey To Beyonce’? [WATCH]
- Reparations For Slavery: A Promise Never Delivered
Employee at Kings Island Test Positive for COVID-19 was originally published on wiznation.com