Video has surfaced of an altercation at the Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Three women from Philadelphia are being accused of attacking a Spirit Airlines employee on there way back from Florida. Eyewitnesses say that the fight occurred due to the baggage fee charge at the gate. They CLEARLY did not want to pay that fee. The three Philly Girls had to pay an extra $30 dollars since they did not check-in online.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The fighting started off with throwing shoes at the employee and then they took it to another level.
Broward Sheriff responded to a disturbance inside the Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.
More news to come as the story develops.
- Magic 95.5 and the Columbus Music Commission for Music Business Mondays
- Win Cash from Magic!!
- Damon Weaver, Student Journalist Who Landed High-Profile Interviews, Dies Unexpectedly At 23
- Tulsa Race Massacre Commission Boots Oklahoma Governor For Signing Racist Legislation
- Saweetie Looks Picture Perfect In Custom Polaroid Dress
- Alicia Keys Aims To Reawaken The Feminine Power In All Of Us Through Her 21 Day Meditation Experience
- Clock Is Ticking On Police Reform Agreement Ahead Of George Floyd Anniversary
- The Remains Of MOVE Police Bombing Victims Previously Thought To Be Destroyed Are Actually Intact, Philadelphia Says
- ‘black-ish’ Ending After The End of Its Eighth Season Next Year
- Vanessa Bryant And The Girls Visit Kobe Bryant’s Basketball Hall of Fame Exhibit
- Did This Novel About A Black Boy Shot By Police Deserve To Be Pulled From Florida Classrooms?
- Nikole Hannah-Jones Gets Her Flowers At Urban One Honors
Three Women Arrested For Attacking A Spirit Airlines Employee was originally published on rnbphilly.com