The year 2020 will go down in the history books for a lot of reasons, including this coming Presidential Election, as it appears people are not only wanting to make sure their vote counts, but they are starting early, they are not waiting for November 3rd.
With Election Day 55 days away, the number of ballot requests have already surpassed the number of applications received at the same time in 2016. Ohio didn’t break the 1 million threshold until 28 days before Election Day in 2016. Read More
On that note.
Magic 95.5 Votes… Join us on our Facebook page Wednesday, September 30th at 7pm for One Vote Ohio… a real discussion on voting
YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE THE COURSE OF HISTORY AND DECIDE THE DIRECTION OF OUR COMMUNITIES AND OUR NATION… DON’T SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR CHANGE… REGISTER TO VOTE AND LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD… POWERED BY URBAN ONE… ONE VOTE – REPRESENT THE VOTE…. AND MAGIC 95.5!
- Wine Down Wednesdays With Special Guest Nwaka Onwusa Hosted Nia Noelle
- [WATCH] Urban One Exclusive Interview with New Columbus Police Chief Elaine Bryant
- Win Tickets to see Simone Biles on the Gold Over America
- Enter To Win: Which HBCU Are You? Quiz + Contest
- Magic Celebrates Black Music Month
- Senate Confirms Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson Amid Push For Justice Breyer To Step Down From SCOTUS
- 6-Year-Old Boy Shot By Neighbor Is Heading To Therapy, Dad Says: ‘Whole Family Is Affected’
- Do You Live In One Of 2021’s Most Fun States in America?
- Thomas Markle Say’s Oprah Is Playing Meghan and Prince Harry [VIDEO]
- Cedric The Entertainer Reacts To Katt Williams ‘Stolen Joke’ Allegations
- Model Monday: Nana Malone Couldn’t Find A Black Book Model So She Became One
- VP Kamala Harris Makes History At Pride March In Washington
- Chi Town Mayor Lori Lightfoot Calls BS on Recent Discrimination Lawsuit
- #JusticeForKeisha: Protests Held Outside Popular DC Bar After Black Woman Dragged By Security
Over 1 Million Absentee Ballot Applications Have Been Sent In Already was originally published on wzakcleveland.com