Social media was taken aback when news broke that Dr. Dre’s soon to be ex-wife, Nicole Young was demanding $2 million a month in spousal support as, well, that’s kind of OD, but when you get accustomed to a life of luxury, what can you expect? And though the D.R.E is holding onto his pre-nuptial agreement like it’s a sample that no one’s thought to use on a record, Nicole isn’t going let the doc off the hook that easy.
After having skipped a few previously scheduled depositions, TMZ is reporting that young has filed new legal documents asking the courts to have Dr. Dre sit down for a 21-hour deposition in which her lawyers will use 8 hours to grill Dre on the validity of the couple’s prenup and another 13 hours on financial issues. She is not playing with him, b.
Tired of the games that he’s been playing with her lawyers, Young tells the court that Dr. Dre feels free to do whatever he wants as he “has grown accustomed to doing whatever he likes, whenever he so chooses,” and isn’t budging on her stance that she deserves to continue to live the lavish life post-marriage and is making sure Dre answers whatever questions her legal time has lined up in order to ensure that she does.
Nicole also claims Dre’s credibility is a crucial part of the case … and because they’re beefing over the validity of the prenup, it’s incredibly important to have him sit for an in-person deposition instead of holding one over Zoom.
Nicole doesn’t think Dre’s particularly at-risk for COVID-19 and insists he’s more than capable of doing it in person with appropriate safeguards in place.
- Wine Down Wednesdays With Special Guest Nwaka Onwusa Hosted Nia Noelle
- [WATCH] Urban One Exclusive Interview with New Columbus Police Chief Elaine Bryant
- Win Tickets to see Simone Biles on the Gold Over America
- Enter To Win: Which HBCU Are You? Quiz + Contest
- Magic Celebrates Black Music Month
- Senate Confirms Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson Amid Push For Justice Breyer To Step Down From SCOTUS
- 6-Year-Old Boy Shot By Neighbor Is Heading To Therapy, Dad Says: ‘Whole Family Is Affected’
- Do You Live In One Of 2021’s Most Fun States in America?
- Thomas Markle Say’s Oprah Is Playing Meghan and Prince Harry [VIDEO]
- Cedric The Entertainer Reacts To Katt Williams ‘Stolen Joke’ Allegations
- Model Monday: Nana Malone Couldn’t Find A Black Book Model So She Became One
- VP Kamala Harris Makes History At Pride March In Washington
- Chi Town Mayor Lori Lightfoot Calls BS on Recent Discrimination Lawsuit
- #JusticeForKeisha: Protests Held Outside Popular DC Bar After Black Woman Dragged By Security
Dr. Dre’s Ex-Wife Asks Courts To Make Him Sit For Deposition He’s Been Dodging was originally published on hiphopwired.com