Ray J and Princess Love are over — again.
The singer and entrepreneur announced on Monday (September 14) that he was filing for divorce from his wife of four years, even after he initially called off the divorce when the two reconciled over the summer.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Back in May, Princess Love was the party who called for a divorce but Ray chose family first over splitting up. Apparently, whatever initially worked this summer didn’t last until the fall. If you remember, the two had a huge fight in Las Vegas last November where Princess claimed that she was “stranded” in Vegas after the argument. At the time, she was eight months pregnant and preparing for the birth of the couple’s son, Epik.
The two Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood co-stars tied the knot in 2016 and have two kids together, 2-year-old Melody Love Norwood and Epik.
- More Cops Investigated In Breonna Taylor’s Killing Ahead Of Kentucky AG’s Decision
- Shia Douglas Launches Beauty And Lifestyle Brand, Wife Of Creation
- Zendaya Stole The Show At Last Night’s Emmy Awards
- How To Achieve Octavia Spencer’s Tussled Award Show Tresses
- How To Recreate Zendaya’s Emmy Award-Winning Wispy Bangs And Bun
- Gary’s Tea: Cardi B.’s Real Reason For Divorcing Offset & Bronny Caught Doing Drugs [WATCH]
- Eva’s Corner: Tyler Perry’s ‘Quilt’ Emmy Speech Is An Inspiration For Your Future [WATCH]
- ‘Racist Bigot’ Trump Supporter Who Killed BLM Protester Dies By Suicide
- Cincinnati: Are you Suffering From Allergies Due To This Fall Like Weather?
- Black Hollywood Did That! Here Are The Best Looks & Winners Lists At The 2020 Emmy’s Awards
Ray J Files For Divorce From Princess Love Months After Her Request To Dismiss was originally published on theboxhouston.com