Early voting for the 2020 Presidential General election has been at an all-time high smashing records. The COVID-19 pandemic has played a role in the record number of mail-in ballots being requested.
But with the election being less than two weeks away, some people that put in the request for their mail in ballot still have not received them. For these people that requested the ballot they my not have enough time to mail it back, forcing them to deliver it, and unfortunately, because they requested the ballot they have to wait on that ballot because they can’t go to the polls because of the request.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
What the hell is going on?
A Cleveland company hired to print and ship the ballots to voters across Ohio and Pennsylvania has fallen behind on delivering what it calls a “staggering volume” of requests, but that company is now making national headlines for a different reason. Because of the “Trump 2020” flag flying outside of the building over the summer. Read More
- Here’s What Barack Obama Had To Say About His New Memoir, The Biden Harris Campaign, and COVID-19
- Eva’s Corner: Look At The Fruit You Bear [WATCH]
- Toni Braxton Is A Vision Of Perfection On The December Cover Issue Of Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam
- 5 Times Tiffany Haddish Made Bold Moves In 2020
- Cincinnati: CPS Extends Remote Learning Through January
- Black Woman Judge Who Leads North Carolina’s Supreme Court Is In Election Recount Limbo
- New Richmond Casino Survey Asks For Feedback As City Decides Developer And Site Amid Unprecedented Social Justice Upheaval
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — December 3, 2020: Stop the Violence — Oprah Winfrey Hopes to Get Out the Vote in Georgia — CDC Votes On First Vaccines
- Tyler Perry, Angela Bassett, D-Nice Among Honorees At National Action Network’s Annual Triumph Awards
- Who’s The Mack?: Ice Cube Addresses Social Media Absence Following Backlash
Ohio Company That Fly’s A Trump Flag Late Mailing Out Ballots was originally published on wzakcleveland.com