Cincinnati City Council voted (7-2) and passed a new ordinance mandating that mask must be worn. But what are all the rules behind this new mandate? We are breaking it all down so you won’t be caught off guard
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Where do you have to wear a mask? When indoors in public spaces or in places where people are gathering. This includes retail stores, public transportation etc.
When does the mandate start? July 9, 2020
Does everyone have to wear a mask? There are a few exceptions including children under the age of 6, if you are in a gym, a health condition, whether mental or physical, if your job cannot be performed while wearing a mask, while in a restaurant eating or drinking, students and teachers while on school grounds.
What do I do if I witness someone not following the mandate? The City Council asks you NOT to call the police. Please call the Cincinnati Health Department at 513-357-7200. Someone will come and bring them a mask if they continue to refuse a possible fine will be instated.
- Ciara Shows Off A DIY Ensemble She Made For Herself From A Pair of Cargos
- Ashanti Hit The Stage In A Sexy Leather Look
- Zaya Wade Posed In All White Ahead Of Her Winter Formal
- Winnie Harlow Stepped Out In A Windowsen Look
- Rickey Smiley’s Son, Brandon, Passed Away At 32
- Latto Gives Us Style Goals In An All Denim Ensemble
- One of the Twins that Was a Subject of Ohio Amber Alert Has Died
- Keke Palmer Shares A Peek Into Her ‘Once Upon A Baby’ Themed Baby Shower
- Angela Simmons Gives Us Fashion Goals In A Silver Two Piece Set
- Jordyn Woods Responds To A Woman Who Criticized Her New Clothing Line
Here Are All The Rules for Cincinnati’s Mask Mandate was originally published on rnbcincy.com