According to WCPO just days after opening for season pass holders, a representative at Kings Island confirmed that one of its employees has tested positive for COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Park spokesman Chad Showalter stated that the part was taking extra safety measures that included sanitization, infected employees staying quarantined for 14 days at home, and contact tracing for park employees.
Kings Island will open for non-season pass holders Friday, July 10th with further safety measures in place for fun-seekers. Park visitors must now make a reservation for entry into the park in advance. Before arriving at the park, you must fill out a health questionnaire. While there, social distancing will be taking place inside the park as much as possible and all guests and employees must wear a face mask.
For a full scope on Kings Island park safety click here.
- Urban One TV Launches in Columbus
- Watch the Future History Makers Virtual Awards Banquet 2021
- Win 1K Daily from Rickey Smiley and Keyshia Cole
- Governor DeWine Expands COVID Vaccine Distribution in Ohio
- Swizz Beatz Reveals Maxwell Was Supposed To Go Up Against D’Angelo In Latest Verzuz Battle
- Pied Piper of R&Pee & Alleged Herpes Spreader R. Kelly Gets Both COVID-19 Vaccine Shots
- Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Taylor Simone Ledward Tearfully Accepts Golden Globe Award On His Behalf
- New Albany Swimming Team Wins Division, State Title
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — March 1, 2021: Trump’s Back — Cuomo Under Fire — Covid-19 Relief Package
- D’Angelo’s Black Mink Coat Stole The Show At Last Night’s Verzuz
- Mama Tina Slays In Her Ivy Park
- D’Angelo Was Supposed To Battle Maxwell On Valentine’s Day For Verzuz
Employee at Kings Island Test Positive for COVID-19 was originally published on wiznation.com