2020 has been a crazy year. From the pandemic practically making the world stop to the Black Lives Matter movement going worldwide, this year has been one of the most memorable years in history. But every now and then something crazy happens like a man rollerblading down the highway in Columbus naked with a panda mascot on his head holding a golf club.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Yea, you read it right a man rollerbladed down 670 west through downtown Columbus naked. The video started getting passed around social media where the mystery man can be seen eventually exiting the highway on Niel Avenue. A spokesperson from The Ohio Department of Transportation told NBC4i, “Pedestrians are not permitted on interstate highways, There are signs posted at all the entrance ramps. This is a safety issue.”
No word as to who the mysterious naked man was but he sure gave us a good laugh to wrap up 2020.
- The HistoryMakers Celebrates 20 years Of African American Leadership
- A $390 Million Budget Cut, Ordered by Republican Gov. Mike DeWine
- Actress GG Townson On Transforming Into Salt-N-Pepa, 90s Fashion
- Pregnant and Gettin’ It: Kelly Rowland And Her 9-Month Bump Drop It Low
- Ms. Juicy Shares What Her & Ms. Minnie’s Relationship Was Really Like + Details Of New Season Of Little Women Atlanta [EXCLUSIVE]
- Gary’s Tea: Luenell Said This About Dr. Dre’s Woman Beating Allegations [WATCH]
- Michelle Obama Wore Both Fenty Beauty and Pat McGrath Makeup To The Inauguration
- Hank Aaron, Baseball Legend & Home Run King, Passes Away At 86
- Designer Sergio Hudson Details His Process For Creating VP Kamala Harris and Michelle Obama’s Inauguration Day Outfits
- Keyshia Cole’s DJ Explains What Exactly Happened During Verzuz [EXCLUSIVE]
- GG Townson &a Laila Odom Wish This Scene Didn’t Get Deleted From The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [WATCH]