Cincinnati Police department will send some of its members to assist with the Inauguration of President Elect Joe Bidden to D.C.
The department has sent several officers in the past to help out when needed.
At the current time, it is not know how many will be sent.
Following the violence at the Capitol where 5 people died, Biden assures that he has great confidence in the Secret Service and the plans will move forward.
Black People For Joe Biden To Consider For His Cabinet That ‘Looks Like America’
1. Stacey AbramsSource:Getty 1 of 15
2. Rep. Karen Bass, HUDSource:WENN 2 of 15
3. Raphael Bostic, Treasury DepartmentSource:Getty 3 of 15
4. Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, HUDSource:Getty 4 of 15
5. Former Jacksonville Mayor Alvin Brown, HUDSource:Getty 5 of 15
6. Rep. Val Demings, Homeland SecuritySource:Getty 6 of 15
7. Roger W. Ferguson Jr., Treasury DepartmentSource:Getty 7 of 15
8. Rep. Marcia Fudge, Agriculture DepartmentSource:Getty 8 of 15
9. Mellody Hobson, Commerce and Treasury departmentsSource:Getty 9 of 15
10. Jeh Johnson, Department of Defense, Attorney General, Director of National IntelligenceSource:Getty 10 of 15
11. Maurice Jones, HUD11 of 15
12. Susan Rice, Secretary of StateSource:Getty 12 of 15
13. Symone Sanders, White House press secretary
13 of 15
All of the reporting I've seen has indicated @SymoneDSanders is the frontrunner for Press Secretary so I'm expecting her to be picked. But let me add to the chorus to say she is the CREDENTIALS pick in addition to being historic. #BlackWomenLead https://t.co/cvFGjq1xLB pic.twitter.com/4Qd5D14pVR— BlackWomenViews Media (@blackwomenviews) November 14, 2020
14. Bill Spriggs, Department of Labor
14 of 15
@AFLCIO Chief Economist Bill Spriggs—an economics professor in the Howard University College of Art & Sciences—says apprenticeships can be a way to earn a living while training but the labor system in the U.S. isn't set up to help apprenticeships succeed. https://t.co/ITUGeJ4yfb pic.twitter.com/4l6Mc7ZyZE— Howard University Newsroom (@HowardUNews) September 20, 2018
15. Heather McTeer Toney
15 of 15
In one hour join Heather McTeer Toney of @MomsCleanAir as she discusses our responsibility to answer the calls to action on climate and COVID, especially in light of the EPA rollbacks. #EarthDay2020 Join here: https://t.co/P9OLMS8anY pic.twitter.com/z4z3kCElAb— The People's Justice Council (@AlabamaPJC) April 24, 2020
Cincinnati sending Police to assist with inauguration was originally published on rnbcincy.com