According to NBC4i, A Columbus City School employee facing child pornography charges appeared in Franklin County Municipal Court on Thursday where a judge ordered his bond set at $75,000.
He was also ordered to stay away from children, and not to use the internet.
Michael McCammon, 57, of Dublin, was denied bond on Monday after being arrested on a charge of pandering sexually oriented material involving a minor. Court records state that in January he shared a pornographic image of two girls during an online conversation.
For the full NBC4 story click here https://www.nbc4i.com/news/ccs-employees-bond-set-at-75000/
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Here’s Your Chance to Win $1K From Magic
- Summer Is Coming: 5 Celebrities Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies!
- Netflix’s ‘Coded Bias’ Documentary Uncovers Racial Bias in Technology
- Mississippi Mobile Vaccination Efforts Increase Access For Older Residents
- 5 Times Summer Walker Gave Us A Sultry Style Moment
- OchoCinco Drops $1000 tip In Local Cincy Restaurant
- St. Vincent, Neighboring Caribbean Islands Grapple With Aftermath of Volcano Eruption
- Jennifer Carroll Foy Picks Up Two Major Endorsements in Virginia Governor Race
- ‘Why Am I Being Treated Like This?’: Virginia Police Draw Guns, Pepper Spray Black Lieutenant During Traffic Stop
- Keri Hilson Talks New Lifetime Movie “Lust: A Seven Deadly Sins Story” By Bishop T.D. Jakes [WATCH]
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Progress From #HottieBootcamp And Has Us Asking For The Ab Routine!