This weekend, things felt almost back to normal, with people attending Easter service and mass. Some were enjoying the beautiful weather with their loved ones at a bar or restaurant, but the crowds have health officials concerned.
According to Columbus Health Commissioner Dr. Mysheika Roberts, Columbus is now seeing an uptrend in COVID-19 cases, but she said it is not surprising.
She said as of now, Columbus is seeing more than 200 COVID-19 cases daily.
“We’re starting to see this not only here, in Columbus, but around the state of Ohio,” she said.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Cash from Magic!!
- Shock G, Digital Underground Rapper And West Coast Pioneer, Dead At 57
- A World Where George Floyd And Ma’Khia Bryant Would Still Be Here Is A World Without Police
- GOP Politician Complains About Cardi B During a Hearing Despite More Severe Issues Happening in the U.S.
- Hot Spot: DMX’s Funeral Services Will Be Live Streamed For Fans To Attend Virtually [WATCH]
- Civil Rights Leaders Applaud House Passage Of D.C. Statehood Bill
- Retired Officer Chris Anderson Shares Police Perspective With Recent Shootings [WATCH]
- Will Phaedra Parks Be Returning For Season 14 Of RHOA?!
- FROM THA STREETS 2 THA SUITES Uncle Snoop Drops New Music Gang Signs (feat. Mozzy)
- Police Shot and Killed 17 Year Old After His Girlfriends Mom Calls 911
- We Must Reimagine Public Safety—Anything Less Fails Our Communities