Former Cincinnati Bengal wide receiver Chad Ochocinco has announced that he is getting back into sports but not the gridiron.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
43-year-old Ochocinco is currently training to fight in an exhibition boxing match as the undercard match for the Floyd Mayweather vs Paul Logan match. Ochocinco announced the news on the “I Am Athlete” podcast. Not many details have been revealed but we do know that the match will take place on June 6th in Miami at the Hard Rock Stadium.
Ochocinco is not new to boxing and has been training for years but this will mark his first official fight. Since leaving the NFL Ochocinco has kept a major presence on social media and is known for financially helping fans.
Chad Johnson FKA Chad Ochocinco Has Cult Classic Movie ‘Howard The Duck’ Trending
1.1 of 15
2.2 of 15
3.3 of 15
4.4 of 15
5.5 of 15
6.6 of 15
7.7 of 15
8.8 of 15
9.9 of 15
10.10 of 15
11.11 of 15
12.12 of 15
13.13 of 15
14.14 of 15
15.15 of 15
- Wine Down Wednesdays With Special Guest Michael Jones of Michael Jones Coldwell Banker Realty
- Drake May Add A Gift To Your Next Uber Eats Delivery
- In Spite Of It All LHH’s Safaree and Erica Mena Expecting Baby #2
- Did You Know There Is Battle On How to Teach Race & Racism In School??
- Tracee Ellis Ross’ Fashionable Solo Trips Teach Us A Thing Or Two About Dating Yourself
- Zuri Hall Gives Us The Scoop On Her Podcast “Hot Happy Mess”, Her Must-Have Beauty Products, And Her Favorite Red Carpet Looks
- COSI Holds Virtual Science Festival, May 5th-8th
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Ep. 14: “Mom Love”
- Vanessa Bryant’s Mambacita Clothing Line Honoring Gigi Bryant Sells Out In A Day
- How Those Vaccinated in the U.S. Could Win a Chance to See The Big Game in Person!
- Saweetie Gives Vintage Fashion Realness On The Cover Of W Magazine’s Music Issue
Former Bengal Chad Ochocinco is Getting Back into Sports was originally published on rnbcincy.com