According to NBC4i, With Ohio’s COVID-19 health order now lifted, including the state mask mandate, there is still a mask mandate in Columbus.
In the case of Columbus’ mask ordinance, the City Attorney’s office said it is still in effect until city council repeals it.
As for enforcement of Columbus’ mask order, a spokesperson for Columbus Public Health said, “We continue to inspect our licensees as we have always done with less attention to COVID health orders now.”
Columbus City Council is set to discuss the city’s mask ordinance at Monday’s meeting, a spokesperson said.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Wine Down Wednesdays With Special Guest Nwaka Onwusa Hosted Nia Noelle
- [WATCH] Urban One Exclusive Interview with New Columbus Police Chief Elaine Bryant
- Enter To Win: Which HBCU Are You? Quiz + Contest
- Magic Celebrates Black Music Month
- Video Shows Rihanna & ASAP Rocky Denied Entry To NY Bar, Security Doesn’t Know Them
- DaBaby Becomes Da Designer: DaBaby Announces His Limited Edition Collection With Boohoo Man
- Jini Thornton Explains How Advance Child Tax Credit Payments Work [WATCH]
- Rihanna Wears A Vintage Christian Dior Slip Dress For Date Night With Boyfriend A$AP Rocky
- Jasmine Sanders: ‘I Want To Maintain A Certain Look For Myself, Not For Anyone Else’
- Lizzo Debuts A New Haircut And She Is NOT Impressed With It
- Capitol Police Arrest 79-Year-Old Jesse Jackson For Protesting Senate Republicans’ Filibuster
- Fans Are Looking At Tiffany Haddish Sideways For Sharing Her Perspective On Wearing Bonnets In Public
- Ahead Of Derek Chauvin’s Sentencing, Prison Experts Predict Ex-Cop Will Be Killed Behind Bars
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s – Episode 21 “Girl, Leave Him”