According to NBC4i, A nine-month-old child is unharmed after the child’s father arrived at a Columbus hospital with a gunshot wound Sunday afternoon on the city’s east side.
According to Columbus Police, a 23-year-old man walked into a local hospital at approximately 4:07 p.m. with a gunshot wound to his upper torso, his child in the vehicle he was driving.
Officers initially responded to the area of Brice Road and I-70 at approximately 3:52 p.m. for a report of a black car shooting at a silver car. When officers arrived, they did not find a shooting victim.
The victim was treated and released in stable condition. The child was returned to its mother.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Jelani Day’s Mother Wants Her Son To Get The Same Attention As Gabby Petito
- A new STEM school in Columbus teaching Coding
- After Horrific Photos Surface, Black Leaders Demand President Biden Take Action For Asylum Seekers Now
- Angela Simmons & CURLS Partner For New Natural Hair Collection Called ‘The Hair Under There’
- Stephen King Calls Out Moscow Mitch on Twitter
- For The 1st Time In 15 Years The Fugees Are Going On Tour
- A Lot of Celebrities Are Calling For World Leaders to End the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Wendy Williams Brother Say’s That She Is In ‘Stable’ Condition [VIDEO]
- Front Page News: Border Patrol In Texas Attempt To Remove Haitians With Whips On Horses [WATCH]
- Tamika Mallory Slams Biden Administration For Border Patrol Whipping Haitian Migrants: ‘Y’all Are Responsible’