According to NBC4i, A man is dead, and his son is facing charges in connection to his death after a shooting in east Columbus.
According to the Columbus Division of Police, at about 10:15 p.m., Tuesday, officers were called to a home in the 5200 block of Jameson Drive.
When officers arrived on scene, they forced entry into the home where they found Lewis A. Johnson, 76, lying on the floor suffering from an apparent gunshot wound. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say the victim was shot by his son, Bryan A. Johnson, 32, during an argument. Bryan Johson was arrested on a murder charge.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Gang with past abductions blamed for kidnapping Ohio missionaries
- MODEL MONDAY: Tricia Baptiste Went From Doing PR For A Brand To Modeling For Them
- Prayers: General Colin Powell Has Passed From Complications from Covid-19
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
- Moving Beyond the Hashtag ‘Me Too.’ Movement Celebrates 4-Year Anniversary With Week Of Action
- 5 Events That Shaped Black History Month In The UK
- Remy Ma Has Instagram In A Frenzy Over Her Curve-Hugging, Little Black Dress
- These Fluffy Balenciaga Sunglasses Are Set To Be The Next Fashion ‘Must-Haves’
- Summer Walker Responds To Criticism Over Her New Single: ‘Leave Me Alone’
- Black Atlanta Cop Involved in Violent Arrest of HBCU Students Spotted At Buckhead Secession Event