Congrats are in order for Usher and Jenn Goicoechea.
The couple welcomed their second child together, a healthy baby boy named Sire Castrello Raymond on September 29. Usher shared the adorable first photo of the little one on Instagram Tuesday (October 12) and officially welcomed him to Libra Gang.
“Hi my name is Sire Castrello Raymond,” the caption reads. “I am the newest addition to the Raymond crew. I was born Sept 29 2021 at 6:42pm weighting 7lbs 13oz. Hear me roar … A.K.A Ra Ra. Libra Gang.”
It’s the third Libra in the Raymond household as Usher himself is a Libra, born on October 14 and he and Goicoechea’s daughter Sovereign Bo Raymond was born last year on September 24. Usher has two sons, Usher V and Naviyd with ex-wife Tameka Foster-Raymond.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- HBCU Paul Quinn College Might Have The Best Basketball Court Ever Made
- Wine Down Wednesdays With TV Host Alissa Henry Hosted Nia Noelle
- Ruby Rose Spills the Tea on Why She Really Left The CW’s ‘Batwoman’
- Naturi Naughton Say’s 3LW ‘MTV Cribs’ House Was A Fake [VIDEO]
- Howard Protester Claims Students Hospitalized After ‘Coughing Up Blood’ From Mold Exposure In Dorms
- Louisiana Cop Rips Out Black Woman’s Braids In Brutal Attack Caught On Video Recorded Minutes After 3 Boys Jumped Her
- Charlize Theron Has A ‘Village Of Strong Black Women’ Who Help Her Raise Her Black Daughters
- Louisiana Deputy Slams Black Woman To The Ground by her Braids [VIRAL VIDEO]
- Red Light, Green Light, Expert Say Your Kids Shouldn’t Watch ‘Squid Game’
- After ‘Lynching’ Threat, Black Democratic Leader In Iowa Beefs Up His Security
Usher Welcomes Son With Girlfriend Jenn Goicoechea was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com