According to NBC4i, Disney Cruise Line is requiring children ages 5 and older to be vaccinated against COVID-19 starting in January, according to the cruise line’s website.
Beginning with cruises that depart on or after Jan. 13, children 5 and older will have to be fully vaccinated at the time of sailing. Until then, children can provide proof of a negative test between three days and 24 hours before sail date, according to the cruise line.
Children 4 and under must complete the testing requirements. Rapid antigen tests are not accepted.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- A Known White Supremacist Announces Intent To Run For Local Office In Georgia
- Mary J. Blige Releases New Music Video, ‘Good Morning Gorgeous,’ And She Looks Amazing!
- DOJ’s Civil Rights Division Launches Investigation Into Mount Vernon, NY Police Department
- Ohio hospitalizations increase, Omicron a concern
- Win Tickets to the Ohio Valentine’s Love Affair
- We’re Still Swooning Over Meagan Good’s Blonde Bob And Black Dress From The ‘Harlem’ Premiere
- HBCU Prairie View A&M University Marching Band To Get Docuseries On The CW
- JT Rocks Blue Hair And Butterflies For Birthday Instagram Photoshoot
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Raises Concern With Proposed Relaunch Of World War II Era State Military Force
- Black Men In Denver Are Committing Suicide At An Alarmingly Rising Rate