According to TMZ, NickCannon made an emotional announcement on his show, “The Nick Cannon Show”, Tuesday that his youngest son Zen Cannon passed away. Zen was only 5 months old, his health seemed to spiral around Thanksgiving.
Apparently, he developed a tumor shortly after being born. Nick explained how they thought it was a sinus issue, but doctors discovered there was fluid build-up; which led them to find the brain tumor.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Zen is the seventh child of Nick Cannon and mother model Alyssa Scott. He was one the fourth kids fathered by Cannon to be born in the last year and a half. The two kept his health conditions private.
Cannon was able to hold his son one last time, Sunday at the ocean in California. Zen passed away shortly from complications of the brain tumor.
- Red Bull B-Girls Discuss The Challenges Of Breakdancing In A Male Dominated Field
- #HelpAmericaVote Day Encourages People To Volunteer As Poll Workers
- Columbus Development Commission approves Sheetz site
- See where Buckeyes are ranked in AP preseason poll
- COTA makes income assistance fare discount permanent
- Franklin County jail to eliminate in-person visits
- Lauren London Speaks At Ceremony For Nipsey Hussle’s Hollywood Star
- Family Of Christian Obumseli Wants Courtney Clenney To Serve Life In Prison For His Murder
- Hot Spot: Video Shows Anne Heche Was Alive When First Responders Rescued Her [WATCH]
- Eva’s Corner: Is It OK For Women To Propose To Men? [WATCH]
Nick Cannon Announces The Death Of His 7th Child Zen was originally published on hiphopnc.com