According to NBC4i, local school districts continue to face transportation challenges, and many are halfway into the school year.
Two central Ohio districts had to make adjustments Tuesday.
For Westerville City School District, it’s something they’ve done regularly over the last couple weeks as part of a two-prong strategy to keep kids in school as much as possible.
Pickerington Local School District is also facing a shortage. It has 65 routes with seven unfilled.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- LaLa Anthony And Her Glemaud Dress Are A Match Made In Heaven
- H.E.R Opens Up About Her Evolution As A Woman Ahead Of Tonight’s Urban One Honors: ‘I Decided To Just Be H.E.R’
- 10 Black Elected Officials Who Are Following In The Footsteps Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Urban One Honors “The Soundtrack of Black America” Live Tonight On TV One & Cleo TV!
- JT And Yung Miami Are Twinning In Matching Dolce And Gabbana Looks
- Tia Mowry Trends On Social Media After Sharing An Intimate Instagram Post In The Name Of Self-Care
- Missy Elliot Pens A Heartfelt Instagram Message In Honor Of Aaliyah’s Birthday: ‘Your Spirit Lives On’
- King Family Leads Cross-Country Actions Demanding Senate End The Filibuster To Pass Voting Rights Legislation
- New Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin Unveils ‘Day One’ Executive Order Banning Critical Race Theory
- Chloe Bailey Serves Face On Instagram In A Diamond Encrusted Wig