According to NBC4i, local school districts continue to face transportation challenges, and many are halfway into the school year.
Two central Ohio districts had to make adjustments Tuesday.
For Westerville City School District, it’s something they’ve done regularly over the last couple weeks as part of a two-prong strategy to keep kids in school as much as possible.
Pickerington Local School District is also facing a shortage. It has 65 routes with seven unfilled.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘All The Queens Men’ | Episode 75
- Taraji P. Henson Looks Like Royalty In A Purple Chanel Look
- Marjorie Harvey Gives Us Style Goals In Her Latest IG Reel
- Ciara Posts A Romantic Reel On Instagram In Honor Of Her And Russell Wilson’s 6th Anniversary
- Rosa Parks Letter Opposing Clarence Thomas’ SCOTUS Confirmation Has Resurfaced
- Airbnb Guests File Lawsuit On Host Who Allegedly Recorded Them Having Sex On Hidden Cam
- Biden Sends Letter To Brittney Griner In Russian Prison Amid Outcry For America To Do More
- Grambling Volleyball Coach Fired, Bias Scholarship Cuts Point To Reason
- Naomi Campbell Shines On The Balenciaga Runway In A Massive Victorian Era Ballroom Gown
- State Senator Tiara Mack Receives Backlash For Twerking On Tiktok