According to NBC4i, Police say a teenager was shot while attempting to rob another person in south Columbus.
According to the Columbus Division of Police, just after 4 p.m., Thursday, a shooting was reported in the 1700 block of S. 18th Street.
When officers arrived on scene, they found a 16-year-old male suffering from gunshot wound to his upper body.
Police talked to people involved and determined the teen had been trying to rob another person at gunpoint when a shootout ensued, leaving him injured.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Prayers Up For Savoi Wright: Black Man Wrongfully Arrested In Venezuela, Family Says
- Justice For Brittany Watts: Black Woman Charged For Allegedly Disposing Of Fetus After Miscarriage
- T.I.’s Former Lawyer Set To Defend Donald Trump In Georgia
- My First Time: Victoria Monét Reflects On Bringing Home Her ‘GRAMMY Baby’ Hazel
- ‘Raising Kanan’ Showrunner Sascha Penn Talks About Season 3’s New Villain, Keeping The Momentum Going & More
- Jacksonville Shooting Victims’ Families Sue Dollar General, Racist Shooter’s Parents
- Buckeyes Star RB Miyan Williams Declares for NFL Draft
- Lawsuit To Target ‘Extremely Aggressive’ Georgia Cop Who Killed Leonard Cure, Exonerated And Unarmed Black Man
- What Is “Rizz?” The Story Behind Oxford’s Word Of The Year For 2023
- Jig’s Up 4 Juicy?: Jussie Smollett Loses Hoax Appeal, Jail Sentence Upheld
Aaron Hall Talks His Sex Game, Calls His Manhood "Historical D#$%" and What Singers Watched Him Have Sex! What in the World?! [VIDEO]
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
12 Days of Holiday Magic
Buckeyes Star RB Miyan Williams Declares for NFL Draft
Join Us in the Spirit of Giving as We Kick Off The Great Holiday Giveback
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Two Crazy Grandma's Fight While Daughter Gives Birth