According to NBC4i, Columbus police are seeking the public’s help in solving the city’s first homicide of 2022.
About 12:35 a.m. Monday, officers were sent to the 2900 block of Indianola Avenue on the report of a shooting. When they arrived, they found 25-year-old Andrew Santiago suffering from a gunshot wound. Santiago was pronounced dead at the scene.
Det. Anthony Johnson asked for anyone in the area whose doorbell camera may have captured relevant footage to contact police.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Michigan GOP Co-Chair Who Tried to Get Fake Electors Tweets Racist Attack Against Black Lieutenant Governor For Wearing A Mask
- Why you might have trouble getting your favorite Girl Scout Cookies
- Columbus City Schools cancels all classes Wednesday
- Death Rate Of Black Children Increased By 17% During The Pandemic: Report
- Republican Who Bashed Biden’s ‘SOB’ Insult Forgets Trump’s Disrespect Of Black Women Reporters
- Kanye West’s Bipolar Disorder Captured In Upcoming Doc, Producers Stopped Filming Parts To Preserve His Rep
- Janet Jackson Says Brother Michael Teased Her About Her Weight As Kids In Upcoming Documentary
- Lori Harvey Reveals Her Step-By-Step Beauty Routine By Using Her SKN By LH Skincare Products
- STORY TIME: Da Brat Reminisces On How She Became Best Friends With Mariah Carey [WATCH]
- Jeff Johnson Expresses Why Black Men Need To Focus On Mental & Emotional Health [WATCH]