Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The store will be 5,000 square feet and the first freestanding store in in the entire state. The location is the former Henri Bendel store located at 4120 The Strand East next to Tiffany’s and Louis Vuitton.
“Gucci’s selection of Easton Town Center as its flagship location in Ohio further enhances our luxury lineup, making Easton the regional destination for the most sought after luxury goods,” said Heather Kovello, Vice President of Leasing, Steiner + Associates.
The Gucci store is set to open in spring of 2022 adding to the more than 23 new stores and restaurants that have opened at Easton Town Center over the past year.
Check out one of Gucci’s later runway shows
- Texas Republicans Double Down After Another School Shooting
- Lala Shows Off Her Inches In New Knee-Length Wig
- Wu-Tang Affiliate To Receive $7 Million After Spending 23 Years In Prison On Wrongful Conviction
- Uvalde Shooting Comes Days Before NRA Texas Meeting
- Kanye West’s 2020 Election Fund Was Allegedly Hacked To Pay Off Credit Card Bills
- 15 Dead In Texas School Shooting
- Update: 14 Students Killed, 1 Teacher Dead in Elementary School Shooting
- Black Woman Threatened With Eviction After Complaints Of Daughter’s Twerking At Pool
- Yunetta Spring Shares Finding Resources To Improve Your Mental Health [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Would Idris Elba Play A Good Michael Jordan In His Biopic? [WATCH]