Lori Harvey hit the Michael Kors Fall/Winter 2022 Show, last night, for NYFW and debuted a sleek and sexy bob with lots of body and shine in an all-white Michael Kors suit. Harvey’s hairstylist Danielle Priano is to thank for the headline-grabbing look and we’ve got the deets.
Here’s how you can’t recreate the look using the same Black-owned products from Design Essentials with this step-by-step guide from Priano:
- I applied the Agave & Lavender Moisturizing Blow-Dry & Styling Primer, $11.99 to Lori’s hair and used a round brush to blow dry it out.
- Afterward I used the Agave & Lavender Weightless Thermal Protectant Serum, $8.99 – applying it through her hair to lock in shine.
- Taking her hair in sections I used a flat iron.
- Once I straightened her hair I lightly applied the Reflections Liquid Shine, $20 to seal the look.
- We decided to create a middle part after and I used Formations Finishing Spritz, $13 to roll in her ends.
- The last step was using the Sleek MAX Edge Control, $12 to tame Lori’s edges.
Recreate Lori Harvey’s Sleek Sexy Bob With These Black-Owned Hair Products was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
EN VOGUE SETTLE LAWSUIT, TWO MEMBERS LOSE NAME RIGHTS
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Columbus: See Inside The Abandoned Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark
Download The New Magic 95.5 Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
CARESOURCE BACK TO SCHOOL OFFICIAL CONTEST