According to NBC4i, The ramp from I-70 eastbound to State Route 315 northbound will be permanently closing soon for the next phase of improvements at interstates 70/71.
“This change is necessary to widen and realign the ramp from I-71 north to I-70 east. This move will significantly improve traffic flow,” a release from the Ohio Department of Transportation announced.
Detours for drivers who use the ramp include:
- I-70 eastbound to I-71 northbound to I-670 westbound to SR 315 northbound
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Nia Long Shows Off Her Blonde Box Braids On Instagram
- Tracee Ellis Ross Gives Us Fashion Goals In A Technicolor Dress
- Lala Anthony Gives Us Body Goals In A Gold Bikini
- Charlottesville’s Unfinished Statue Business Five Years After ‘Unite The Right’
- Protester Files Civil Lawsuit After Being Forcefully Sedated By Paramedics While Handcuffed
- Cardi B Reveals She Uses Onion Water To Achieve Long, Healthy Tresses
- Author Stabbed In Neck On Stage After Receiving Death Threats For Over 30 Years
- Florida Teacher Resigns After Accusing School Of Removing Posters Of Black Heroes
- Black Tony Just Sailed To The Wrong Island For Rickey Smiley’s Birthday! [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: The Game Drops Eminem Diss Record + Bishop Wooden Slams Beyonce’s Church Girl Song [WATCH]