Wendy’s is entering the virtual world this weekend and launching the “Wendyverse,” a virtual reality restaurant to be included in Meta’s Horizon Worlds app.
The Dublin, Ohio-headquartered fast-food chain announced that they will launch the 3D Wendy’s on April 2 for the Oculus Quest 2 VR headset.
Those in the Wendyverse will be able to explore two distinct virtual locations: Town Square Central and the Partnership Plaza.
In those VR locations, gamers can play a variety of minigames involving Wendy’s food options that range from basketball to virtual grilling.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Check out video of the Wendyverse below!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Prays With Jan. 6 Convict In Prop Jail Cell At Texas CPAC. No, I’m Not Making This Up
- New Study Reveals Black Women Are Struggling Financially In Today’s Economy
- Group Of Women Called ’Studs Of America’ Create A Tribute To Brittney Griner In Viral Video
- Tried IT: SHHY Beauty Added Softness And Definition To My Curls
- Finally, A Podcast For The Rap GIRLS! Meet Sesali Bowen The Host Of The ‘Purse First’ Podcast
- Chloe Bailey Shows Off Her Curves In An All-Black Look From The Blonds
- Tracee Ellis Ross Posed For Instagram In A Fashionable Look From The Row
- HUD Unveils Wealth Building Initiative For Low-Income Families
- Phaedra Parks Is Stunning In An All-Black Versace Gown
- Nicki Minaj Stepped Out In Toronto In A Pink Wig For OVO Fest