Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker got married in Las Vegas wedding just hours after Travis performed at the Grammys. They had been engaged since Barker popped the question back in October. There’s no word on if this was planned or spur of the moment.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas… unless you’re a Kardashian. The secret ceremony happened at around 1:30 AM in Sin City. According to TMZ, the couple only allowed a private photographer, brought their marriage license, and were officiated by an Elvis Presley impersonator.
Reports say that the newly married couple will celebrate their nuptials more than once, suggesting that there could be some more public celebrations in the works, so keep an eye here for any updates.
This is Kourtney’s first marriage, though she does have three children with Scott Disick. For Travis, he’s hoping that this third time is the charm, as the rock star’s final divorce was settled back in 2008.
Congrats to the new happy couple!
- Chloe Bailey Serves Face And Body In Latest Instagram Post
- Doja Cat Serves A Red, White And Blue Lip During Paris Fashion Week
- Lori And Marjorie Harvey Slay In Trench Coats And Designer Shades For Paris Fashion Week
- Diddy Is The Ultimate Girl Dad While Cheering On The Combs Twins
- Justice For Pamela Turner: Texas Cop’s Trial Finally Begins For Killing Unarmed Black Grandmother 3 Years Ago
- Stephen A. Smith Explains Why His Mother Wanted Him To Release His Memoir After She Passed Away
- Janet Jackson Storms The Runway At The Thom Browne Fashion Show
- Front Page News: California Approves Bill Limiting Lyrics As Evidence In Criminal Trials Against Rappers [WATCH]
- Rihanna Steps Out In A Sexy Black Gown For A$AP Rocky’s 34th Birthday
- Kanye West Wears A ‘White Lives Matter’ Shirt At Yeezy Show
Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Get Married At 1:30 am Las Vegas Wedding! was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com