According to NBC4i, a Columbus man was indicted Tuesday after he allegedly shot a woman while she was driving.
Jordan Slocum, 30, was indicted for attempted murder Tuesday for allegedly shooting a woman in the head as she was driving both of them on I-71 southbound, north of East North Broadway Street, around 3:25 a.m. on Saturday, April 16, according to records with the Franklin County Court of Common Pleas.
The victim was taken to a nearby hospital in critical condition but was later stabilized, police said. She is expected to survive her injury.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Murder Charges Dropped Against Ex-Cop In George Floyd's Killing
- Cardi B Is Snatched In A $2,750 Balenciaga Look
- Megan Thee Stallion Accepts The Webby ‘Artist Of The Year’ Award In Schiaparelli
- Free Lil Meech! ‘BMF’ Actor Demetrius Flenory Jr. Arrested For Stealing $250K Watch
- DCCC Chair Wants To Take Black Colleague's Seat
- Top Black Dress Designers To Shop For Prom Dresses 2022
- Buffalo Suspect's Family Blames COVID-19 For Shooting
- Lori Harvey Channels Her Inner Princess At Cannes Film Festival Opening Ceremony
- State Rep. Summer Lee Declares Victory In PA-12
- Lala Anthony Shows Off Her New PrettyLittleThing Edit Just In Time For Summer