According to NBC4i, a 20-year-old man was arrested Saturday by police two days after a warrant was issued relating to his alleged role in an April shooting at a north Columbus Roosters, according to court records.
Court records said Travaughn McConnell was charged with attempted murder and numerous counts of felonious assault after taking the alleged shooter to the Roosters and notifying them about a target.
McConnell is scheduled to appear in court Monday, according to the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office.
According to the police complaint, a police investigation determined the waitress who was shot by the alleged shooter was not the intended target.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Killer Mike Uses Rap To Remind Us Of The Black Man Who Died For Independence Day
- Cynthia Bailey Shows Us How To Celebrate The 4th With Seagram’s Escapes
- 8 Brands To Shop For Sexy Plus-Size Swimsuits
- Tia Mowry Took To Instagram To Show Off Her New Protective Hair Style
- Ohio: 10-Year-Old Rape Victim Forced to Leave State for Abortion
- Niecy Nash Serves A LEWK During Black LA Pride
- Video: Akron officials release footage of police-involved shooting of Jayland Walker
- Civil Rights Icons Fred Gray And Diane Nash To Be Honored With Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Republican Operatives Target Black Houston Neighborhood With Fake Voter Affidavits
- Tabitha Brown Set To Host The Food Network’s First Vegan Cooking Show ‘It’s CompliPlated’