Lonnie Ray Davis pleaded guilty Tuesday to involuntary manslaughter and aggravated robbery charges in connection with the July 18, 2021, killing of Tearicka Cradle. One murder charge and one aggravated burglary charge have been dropped, according to court records.
Ivan Netter, the second suspect in Cradle’s killing, is scheduled to appear in court on July 19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Halle Bailey Serves Body On The Red Carpet In A Sexy Slip Dress At Variety’s Power Of Young Hollywood Event
- Megan Thee Stallion Is A Classic Beauty On ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’
- Anika Kai Gives A Breakdown Of Morphe’s Vegan Pro Brush Series
- Day Shift Cast Jamie Foxx, Dave Franco & Karla Souza Talk Family, Style and Vampires
- Feds Freeze R.Kelly’s Commissary Money Due To Outstanding Court Fees And Fines
- Cassie Strikes A Pose In A Blue Maxi Dress We Love
- Armed man who tried to breach FBI Cincinnati office is dead
- Tiffany Haddish On Dating Advice: ‘Put On Something Cute But Not Too Fancy’
- ‘Days of Our Lives’ going off the air
- Chick-fil-A offering free breakfast items in Columbus