According to NBC4i, More than 2.75 million of Ohioans might soon see a hike in home gas and electric rates.
Ohio utility companies including Columbia Gas, AES Ohio, Duke Energy, and Aqua Ohio have collectively asked state regulators for permission to raise home gas, electric, and water costs for customers.
They are asking for another $400 million in annual charges.
The Public Utilities Commission of Ohio, headed by five commissioners chosen by the governor for five-year terms, needs to approve these rate increases.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Scottie Pippen Says Michael Jordan “Was A Horrible Player” [AUDIO]
- Fruit Of The Loom X Southwest Launches Limited Edition Luxury Collection
- Store Owner Killing Black Teen Mirrors The Worst Stereotypes In Black-Asian Relations
- I-76 Road Rage Shooting Suspect Arrested
- Tia Mowry Begins ‘A New Era’ With A Short Pixie Cut
- Kansas Man Charged For Threatening Black Folks With A Gun At A Wichita Gas Station
- Black TikToker Goes Viral After Calling White Women ‘One Of The Most Dangerous Groups In The U.S.’
- Davido Breaks Down His ‘Timeless’ New Album Title And HBCU Beginnings
- Kiki and Fat Tasha Call in While Bathing at the Car Wash [LISTEN]
- Yunetta Spring: Best Ways To Support and De-escalate a Mental Health Crisis [LISTEN]
‘Killed’: Lashawn Thompson Autopsy Results Show Inmate ‘Infested’ With Insects Died From Jail Neglect: Lawyers
Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
Lil Kim Is Smokin’ Hot On The Cover Of ‘XXL’ Magazine
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Gabrielle Union Responds to Backlash About Splitting Bills [WATCH]
Celebrities Who Were Accused of Sexual Assault at The Playboy Mansion and Events
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022