According to NBC4i, a man was found dead Monday night in the parking lot of a convenience store on the East Side.
Around 11:30 p.m., Columbus police said they found Robert J. Lester, 52, suffering from a gunshot wound to his head at the parking lot of Livingston Market in the Driving Park neighborhood. Investigators — who determined the shooting occurred in the 1900 block of West Broad Street after talking to a second victim — said they believe Lester was shot in the Hilltop and later driven to the East Side, where he died from his injuries.
The second victim, 34, was reportedly in a car at the time of the shooting but was not injured. It is unclear who was driving the car at the time of the shooting.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Cast Of Marvin Sapp’s ‘Never Would Have Made It’ Say Fans Will Be Surprised By The Bishop’s Story
- Nene Leakes Shared An Inside Look Into Her BBL Surgery Experience On Instagram
- Alabama Republicans Blame Google After Using KKK Photo On Facebook
- Draya Michele Looks Bangin’ In A Paper Bikini In Maxim Magazine’s Latest Issue
- I Just Had My First Mammogram As A 40-Year-Old Black Woman, And Here’s What To Expect
- Marvin Sapp On The Making Of His Upcoming Biopic “It Was Very Emotional”
- No deal reached after Columbus schools negotiations
- Listen & Win $250 Cash for Gas!
- R. Kelly’s Alleged 2002 Sex Tape Victim Finally Testifies In Court
- Mom Suing School Over Cotton Picking Project Spotlights Trend Of Misguided Slavery Related Lessons