According to NBC4i, a man was found dead Monday night in the parking lot of a convenience store on the East Side.
Around 11:30 p.m., Columbus police said they found Robert J. Lester, 52, suffering from a gunshot wound to his head at the parking lot of Livingston Market in the Driving Park neighborhood. Investigators — who determined the shooting occurred in the 1900 block of West Broad Street after talking to a second victim — said they believe Lester was shot in the Hilltop and later driven to the East Side, where he died from his injuries.
The second victim, 34, was reportedly in a car at the time of the shooting but was not injured. It is unclear who was driving the car at the time of the shooting.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Nia Long Opens Up About Ime Udoka Cheating Scandal: ‘It Was Devastating’
- Willow Smith Serves Goth Glam At The ‘Emancipation’ Premiere
- Keisha Knight Pulliam And Husband Brad James Expecting First Child Together
- Get Ya Mans: Ye Goes On Alex Jones’ ‘InfoWars,’ Praises Hitler and Nazis
- Cardi B’s Farewell Collection With Reebok Is Serving Major Looks
- You’ve Got Nerve: Wendy Williams’ Ex Requests More Money From Guardian
- STORYTIME: Rickey Smiley Almost Goes To Jail Because Of Gary With The Tea! [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Beyonce’ Didn’t Make Spotify’s Top Five Streamed Artist?! [WATCH]
- Former Prosecutor Jackie Johnson Receives Court Date In Ahmaud Arbery Case
- LeBron James Calls Out Media For Not Asking Athletes About The Jerry Jones Photo