According to NBC4i, The Pickerington Local School District announced it will be raising prices on all school meals this year.
The district’s announcement said the increase is due to the rising cost of food and expected supply chain issues.
The new prices are:
- Breakfast for all grades: increasing from $1.50 to $1.80
- Elementary and middle school lunches: increasing from $2.75 to $3.25
- Junior high and high school lunches: increasing from $3 to $3.50
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Cast Of Marvin Sapp’s ‘Never Would Have Made It’ Say Fans Will Be Surprised By The Bishop’s Story
- Nene Leakes Shared An Inside Look Into Her BBL Surgery Experience On Instagram
- Alabama Republicans Blame Google After Using KKK Photo On Facebook
- Draya Michele Looks Bangin’ In A Paper Bikini In Maxim Magazine’s Latest Issue
- I Just Had My First Mammogram As A 40-Year-Old Black Woman, And Here’s What To Expect
- Marvin Sapp On The Making Of His Upcoming Biopic “It Was Very Emotional”
- No deal reached after Columbus schools negotiations
- Listen & Win $250 Cash for Gas!
- R. Kelly’s Alleged 2002 Sex Tape Victim Finally Testifies In Court
- Mom Suing School Over Cotton Picking Project Spotlights Trend Of Misguided Slavery Related Lessons