Four-time Grammy winner and star of ‘Grease’ Olivia Newton-John has passed away at the age of 73.
Her husband John Easterling made the announcement on her socials saying, “Dame Olivia Newton-John passed away peacefully at her Ranch in Southern California this morning, surrounded by family and friends. We ask that everyone please respect the family’s privacy during this very difficult time.”
Back in May of 2017, Olivia made the announcement that she was diagnosed with breast cancer and was receiving treatment.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
She was known for her role as Sandy Olsson alongside her co-star John Travolta in the 1978 movie “Grease.”
Olivia was also a singer-songwriter. Her hit single “Physical” in 1981 stayed at #1 for 10 weeks, breaking all records in the ’80’s.
The actor is survived by her husband John, Daughter Chloe, her sister and brother and several nieces and nephews.
- Lizzo Gives Us Glam In A Custom A-morir x Yitty Catsuit
- Mary J. Blige Steps Out In A Pink Metallic Look
- Eastland Mall slapped with thousands in fines by Columbus
- Cardi B Asks Fans For Recommendations After Revealing She’s Retaining Water
- Diddy Seemingly Gifts Yung Miami A Brand New Maybach
- New Questions Raised About Herschel Walker’s Claim Of Donating Corporate Profits To Charity
- Nick Fuentes’ Pro-Trump Video Urging A ‘White Uprising’ Reminds Us How Racists Love The GOP
- What Brett Favre’s Welfare Scandal Means For Black People In Mississippi
- Netflix’s Disturbing New Series ‘Monster’ Called Out For Exploiting Black Women’s Trauma?
- Black Tony Has A Baby On The Way?!?! [WATCH]