According to NBC4i, The 56-year-old soap “Days of Our Lives” won’t be broadcast on network television anymore, NBC announced Wednesday.
The show will be moved to NBC Universal’s streaming platform Peacock on Sept. 12. All new episodes will be added to Peacock, where old episodes are already available to stream for paying subscribers.
“NBC News Daily,” a new hourlong newscast, will air in its time slot, the company said in a press release.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Justice For Pamela Turner: Texas Cop’s Trial Finally Begins For Killing Unarmed Black Grandmother 3 Years Ago
- Stephen A. Smith Explains Why His Mother Wanted Him To Release His Memoir After She Passed Away
- Janet Jackson Storms The Runway At The Thom Browne Fashion Show
- Front Page News: California Approves Bill Limiting Lyrics As Evidence In Criminal Trials Against Rappers [WATCH]
- Rihanna Steps Out In A Sexy Black Gown For A$AP Rocky’s 34th Birthday
- Kanye West Wears A ‘White Lives Matter’ Shirt At Yeezy Show
- Real Housewives of Nigeria?! Porsha Williams Says She’s 44% Nigerian & Black Twitter Eats Her Up!
- Garcelle Beauvais Adds The Finishing Touch To Home Decor By Style Scenting
- Black People In Herschel Walker’s Georgia Hometown Are ‘Not Going To Vote For Him’
- O.J. Simpson Found Not Guilty In Murder Case On This Day In 1995