According to NBC4i, a man working as a security guard is recovering after being shot by another man who refused a security pat down overnight Tuesday in east Columbus, per police.
According to Columbus police, the 28-year-old guard was working at a restaurant and bar on the 1300 block of South Hamilton Road around 12:20 a.m. and conducting pat downs of patrons to detect weapons.
One man refused a pat down from the security guard which led to an argument and was followed by him pulling out a gun and shooting the security guard in the right thigh, per police.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Man Dies Outside of Lima Nursing Home, Investigation Launched
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Self-Hate: Black Man Who Terrorized Haitians ‘Because Of Their National Origin’ Gets 20 Years In Prison
- BoomBaby! The Pacers Beat The Bucks To Advance To The NBA Cup Final
- The Black Shows Norman Lear Changed TV Culture With
- Just Do It: Tiger Woods & Nike Reportedly Looking To Part Ways
- 50 Cent Faces a $1 Billion Lawsuit from “Real-Life Ghost”
- The ‘Squid Game’ Universe Expands With Netflix’s ‘Squid Game: The Challenge’ Renewed For Season 2
- Rapper Kodak Black Arrested for Possession of Cocaine
Ohio Announces Minimum Wage Increase for 2024
Aaron Hall Talks His Sex Game, Calls His Manhood "Historical D#$%" and What Singers Watched Him Have Sex! What in the World?! [VIDEO]
Diddy Releases Statement After Being Accused Of Gang Raping 17-Year-Old, X Tells Him To Log Off
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
12 Days of Holiday Magic
Join Us in the Spirit of Giving as We Kick Off The Great Holiday Giveback
Buckeyes Star RB Miyan Williams Declares for NFL Draft
Columbus: See Inside The Abandoned Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark