According to NBC4i, Two adults have arrest warrants and another is in custody after the Hocking County Sheriff’s Office found a 3-year-old in a cage and a 2-year-old holding a drug pipe Sunday during a search of a house, per the sheriff’s office.
HCSO says they conducted a search warrant at a residence on Bear Run Road pertaining to an investigation into sexual assault.
When authorities arrived at the home, they found a 3-year-old locked in a cage that was secured with zip ties and contained bugs inside. A 2-year-old was then seen walking inside the house holding a meth pipe, per the sheriff’s office.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Teens Charged For Public Square Shooting In Cleveland
- Black Female-Owned Micro Businesses Soared In 2023, According To A New Survey
- Sean “Diddy” Combs To Temporarily Step Down as REVOLT Chairman
- Diddy’s Former Head Of Security Speaks On Allegedly Witnessing Cassie Abuse
- Jimmy Iovine Accused Of Sexual Abuse Under New York’s Adult Survivors Act
- ‘The Blackening’ Sequel Is Happening: Here’s What We Know
- ‘Authentic’ Was The Word Of The Year In 2023, According to Merriam-Webster
- SZA, Usher Atop The Soul Train Awards 2023 Winners’ List
- Beyoncé Says Online Criticism Motivated Blue Ivy To Work Harder On Her Dance Skills
- Met Police Officer Accused Of Misconduct After Tasing 10-Year-Old Black Girl While She Moved Away From Him
George “Funky” Brown, Drummer for Kool & The Gang, Dies at 74
Aaron Hall Talks His Sex Game, Calls His Manhood "Historical D#$%" and What Singers Watched Him Have Sex! What in the World?! [VIDEO]
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Angel Reese Speaks Out Amid Rumor She Was Suspended For Poor Grades, Social Media Chimes In
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
Join Us in the Spirit of Giving as We Kick Off The Great Holiday Giveback
Keke Palmer Tapped To Host The 2023 Soul Train Awards
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022