actor John Aniston has died at the age of 89, his daughter Jennifer Aniston confirmed on her Instagram account Monday.
Jennifer said her father died Friday.
“You were one of the most beautiful humans I ever knew. I am so grateful that you went soaring into the heavens in peace – and without pain. And on 11/11 no less! You always had perfect timing. That number will forever hold an even greater meaning for me now. I’ll love you till the end of time. Don’t forget to visit,” she wrote.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Ohio Announces Minimum Wage Increase for 2024
- Jeezy Denies Jeannie Mai’s Claims Of Infidelity: “100% False”
- Opening Statements Made In Jonathan Majors Assault Trial
- Muni Long Reveals Autism Diagnosis On Social Media
- Trump RICO Defendant Trevian Kutti Facing Jail If Latest Ruby Freeman Threats On IG Violate Bond Agreement
- As Fewer Young People Intend To Vote, Decline Is ‘Most Pronounced’ Among Black Voters, New Poll Finds
- Jamie Foxx Says “He Couldn’t Walk” In 1st Public Appearance Since Battling Mystery Illness
- Viral Video Shows Alabama Cop Tase Handcuffed Black Man Who Was Complying: ‘You Want It Again?’
- Prayers Up For Savoi Wright: Black Man Wrongfully Arrested In Venezuela, Family Says
- Get Into Holiday Glamour With Marsai Martin’s Limited Edition Holiday Glasses Collection
Aaron Hall Talks His Sex Game, Calls His Manhood "Historical D#$%" and What Singers Watched Him Have Sex! What in the World?! [VIDEO]
Ohio Announces Minimum Wage Increase for 2024
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
12 Days of Holiday Magic
Buckeyes Star RB Miyan Williams Declares for NFL Draft
Join Us in the Spirit of Giving as We Kick Off The Great Holiday Giveback
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023