According to NBC4i, Columbus police have now formally filed charges Wednesday against the suspect in the abduction of twin Columbus babies, one of whom remains the focus of an ongoing Amber Alert.
Alongside two charges of kidnapping confirmed by Columbus Division of Police Deputy Chief Smith Weir, new details poured out about the suspect, 24-year-old Nalah Tamiko Jackson, including that she has a history of legal issues involving her own children.
Police are looking for Jackson in connection with the abduction of Kyair and Kason Thomas. The pair disappeared when their mother left her car running as she picked up a pizza delivery order in the Short North. When the mother looked back, she saw her car driving away with her twins inside.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- JT Shows Off Her Killer Style In A Spandex Poster Girl Look
- Everything We Know About The Irvo Otieno Case
- Vice President Kamala Harris Discusses Women’s History Month
- Mind, Body, Business: Assessing Your Health At Home
- Review: ‘John Wick 4’ Is An Entertaining, Gritty And Bloody Good Time
- H&M X Mugler’s Collection Is Fire!
- Beyonce Teams Up With Balmain’s Oliver Rousteing For ‘Renaissance Couture’ Wearable Album Collection
- Jade Cargill Proves That Beauty And Strength Go Beyond The Wrestling Ring
- Beauty Influencer Eni Popoola Was Forced To Choose Between Her Job At A Law Firm Or Her Lucrative Career As A Content Creator
- Bakari Sellers Joins Calls For US Government ‘To Act’ On Shanquella Robinson’s Death Case
Who Jumped Tekashi 6ix9ine? Tweet Claims IG Video Shows Name Of Man Stomping Rapper
REPORT: Sean Lampkin, Best Known as Nipsey on “Martin,” Dies at 54
Singer/Songwriter Bobby Caldwell Dies at 71
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
Autopsy released for baby who died after Ohio Amber Alert
Spice Announces Her Third Pregnancy: ‘God Has Been So Good To Me!’
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023