According to NBC4i, a lounge-style restaurant co-founded by American rapper 2 Chainz has postponed its Friday opening in downtown Columbus.
Esco Restaurant and Tapas, first launched in Atlanta by Grammy award winner Tauheed “2 Chainz” Epps and entrepreneur Mychel “Snoop” Dillard, has delayed “with a heavy heart” the Jan. 13 grand opening of its Columbus franchise at 31 E. Gay St., the establishment announced.
“There are a few things that didn’t line up as expected and we need to come in strong,” Esco wrote on social media. “We only get one chance to do it right.”
But 2 Chainz, who rose to stardom as one-half of the Southern hip-hop duo Playaz Circle, wasn’t too phased by the delay.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Halle Bailey Shuts Down Instagram In A Giannia Azar Dress
- Yung Miami Steps Out In Style For Her Early Birthday Celebration
- Gabrielle Union Keeps It Sleek In A Blazer And Jeans For Latest Ensemble
- Chloe Bailey Is Stunning In a Alexandre Vauthier One Shoulder Gown
- Ground breaks at Zora’s House’s new community space
- Win Tickets to See Jon B
- Win a Special Prize from Chuck D to Celebrate 50 Years of Hip Hop
- Ciara Shows Off Her Style In A Custom Black Gown
- New Bill Would Allow Inmates To Donate Their Organs For Reduced Sentences
- Here’s What To Expect At The 2023 Grammy Awards
Rapper 2 Chainz’ lounge-style restaurant coming to Columbus was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com