Ye, formally known as Kanye West, recently held a private wedding with a former employee, according to a report by TMZ.
Per the popular entertainment news outlet, Kanye wed his secret lover Bianca Censori. Censori, from Australia, worked as an architectural designer under Yeezy for several years. However, there is no proof or talk of a marriage license, boosting speculation that this whole ordeal seems more ceremonial than anything else.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Although, we are talking about Kanye West. So anything is possible. Literally.
Still, Kanye and Censori have been spotted out together in LA, with Ye donning a seemingly brand new wedding band.
Ye has had a tumultuous time since his split with Kim Kardashian. He’s been suspended from multiple social media platforms amid antisemitic rants and perceived praises of Hitler. There have even been reports of him going missing over the last several weeks as he seemingly disappeared from the public spotlight.
So, congrats to the new happy couple?!
This story is developing. Check back for updates.
- Columbus Metropolitan Library Celebrating 150 Years
- Trial begin for two former Ohio State football players accused of rape, kidnapping
- Meet Your 2023 Future History Makers: Seneca Ridley-Turner
- REPORT: Quavo & Offset In Physical Altercation Following Grammy Tribute to Takeoff
- Meet Your 2023 Future History Makers: Terry Green II
- Meet Your 2023 Future History Makers: Taneeyah Hale
- Meet Your 2023 Future History Makers: Vanessa King
- Get The Details On Lizzo’s Chic Grammys Hair
- Lizzo Credits Prince For Inspiration & Calls Beyoncé “The Artist Of Our Lives”
- DOJ To Participate In Independent Review Of Memphis P.D. After Tyre Nichols’ Deadly Attack
Kanye Has Private Wedding Ceremony With Yeezy Architect, Per Report was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com