According to NBC4i, The next potential NFL star out of Ohio State is taking the step to professional football this year.
Buckeyes quarterback C.J. Stroud announced he will enter the NFL Draft and forgo his senior season at Ohio State. His NFL journey will begin in February at the scouting combine in Indianapolis.
“To Buckeye Nation, it’s been a helluva ride,” said Stroud in an announcement. “To the students, alumni, and all of THE Ohio State fans, thank you for welcoming a kid from Cali into the Buckeye family. As a kid, I dreamed of playing football at the highest level and after much prayer, I’ve made the decision that it’s time to turn those dreams into a reality.”
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Sheryl Lee Ralph Receives Royal Treatment While In Ghana
- HBCU U-KNOW: Morgan State’s Valerie Thomas is the Mother of 3D [LISTEN]
- Distracted driving law in Ohio goes into effect next week
- Marjorie Harvey Gifts Steve Harvey A Virgil Edition Maybach
- Damson Idris Talks Relationship With Lori Harvey: ‘Life Is Great’
- Gabrielle Union And Her Daughter Recite Self-Affirmations Together In A Touching Instagram Reel
- Jodie-Turner Smith Says Biracial Daughter Is Helping Her ‘Heal’ From Colorism Issues
- Everything We Know: Jonathan Majors Arraigned On Assault Charges
- Trent Shelton Explains the Importance of Relationship Building
- Shark Tank’s Daymond John Gives Financial Literacy Advice
Who Jumped Tekashi 6ix9ine? Tweet Claims IG Video Shows Name Of Man Stomping Rapper
REPORT: Sean Lampkin, Best Known as Nipsey on “Martin,” Dies at 54
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Can We Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM
Urban One Columbus and Columbus Urban League Job and Recruitment Fair