According to NBC4i, one person is dead and three others were injured after a crash on Interstate 270 South Sunday afternoon on the east side of Columbus.
The crash happened at approximately 2:04 p.m. in the southbound lanes of I-270 past US Route 33.
Columbus police said a Mercedes Benz SUV and a Honda Fit were traveling south on I-270 when the Honda was trying to pull into a turnaround area between the northbound and southbound lanes when it hit the Mercedes, causing the Mercedes to flip.
The driver of the Mercedes, who police identified only as a man in his 50s, was ejected from the car and was pronounced dead at the scene.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Dode unveils it’s last gas powered muscle car that’s faster than a Tesla
- Yung Miami Is ‘Back Outside’ In NYC In An All Black Look
- Wrongfully Convicted Victim and Civil Rights Lawyer Speak Out to Raise Awareness
- “New Besties” Meg The Stallion and Vice President Kamala Harris Celebrate Women’s History Month
- Minnesota Republican Claims Genocides Between Native Americans And White People Went ‘Each Way’
- Black Tony Is Finally Coming To Work…At 11 O’clock [WATCH]
- 6 Important Things To Know About Ramadan
- Grandview Heights students evacuated after bomb threat
- Saweetie Dishes On Her Candy Crush Collab + Her Desire To Portray Play A Super Villain On The Big Screen
- Conservative Twitter Melts Down Over The Possibility That Donald Trump Will Be Arrested
REPORT: Sean Lampkin, Best Known as Nipsey on “Martin,” Dies at 54
Singer/Songwriter Bobby Caldwell Dies at 71
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
Autopsy released for baby who died after Ohio Amber Alert
Spice Announces Her Third Pregnancy: ‘God Has Been So Good To Me!’
The Top 18 Red Carpet Looks from the 95th Academy Awards
You Wont Believe What Singer D'Angelo Looks Like Now! [VIDEO]